C# developer full-time/fully remote/international teams Job Description Employer: international software development company Vacant Role: experienced backend...View details
Software Developer C#, X++ for ERP/Dynamics AX
remote during the pandemic, on-site after/full-time
Employer: online retail/e-commerce company
Vacant Role: at least 3 years experience as C# / C++ / .NET developer and interested in learning Microsoft Dynamics AX programming
- A min. of 3 years working with an object-oriented development language;
- 3+ years of experience with any of the following: X++, C++ C#, .Net framework,XML;
- Experience using ALM tools such as Microsoft TFS;
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL;
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
Nice to have:
AX2012 development experience;
Knowledge of financial applications management;
Experience with various Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Actively developing new features and enhancements to fulfill functional and performance requirements;
- Ensure to re-use existing AX functionality and keep processes close to the standards provided;
- Working in an agile scrum team with your product owner and team colleagues;
- Working closely with functional departments on requirements and help design technical solutions optimized to fulfill our
- Continuously optimize the development and release processed and take the optimal architectural decision;
- Providing and optimizing development guidelines and development / QA environment specifications.